Chatham, Massachusetts

I will not order from www.faucetdirect.com ever again. Due to construction difficulties, the faucet was not installed before the reurn expiration date. The faucet valve failed at installation. It was obviously defective.

The sprayer only worked if the faucet flow was plugged. The faucet leaked continuously. My trustworthy plumber said that the Danze product was substandard. He had experienced problems before with Danze products. I cannot believe that mine is an isolated issue. It begs the question, " Why would a reputable company sell a substandard product?".

When I contacted the company, I was told it was not their problem. They told me to call Danze. Didn't they take my money and profit from my sale? I didn't want another faucet from Danze or a replacement valve for a defective product. I was told they would look into it. I never received a response. I contacted them again telling them I was sending the faucet back and wanted some kind of settlement. The rep, Lauren, said not to do that and she would talk to her supervisor. Well, over a month later and numerous e-mails later, I'm still waiting for her to contact me.

Never order from this company. It is not reputable and they do not stand behind the products that they sell.

Had an Experience with Faucet Direct?

Comments

Diane Lawrence
#120822

Hello Ke murphy,

My name is Diane Lawrence and I am the sales manager at FaucetDirect.com.Your posting was brought to my attention today, and I hope you won't mind that I am responding.

I am very sorry for the difficulties you had with this order, and I would like the opportunity to make it right. We do not have a rep named Lauren and I was unable to find your order in our system. If you would kindly provide me with either an order number, the name or email that you used to place your order with us I would like to find it. You can contact me directly via phone or email.

My email is dlawrence@build.com and the 800 number for FaucetDirect.com is (800) 864-2555.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.Thank you - Diane