Neotsu, Oregon

The medicine cabinet I ordered from Faucet Direct was received in poor condition which WAS NOT caused by shipping.The seams had four separate long chips and the mirror glazing was missing in several spots on the mirror.

There was also a long flaw on the inside shelf of the cabinet. When I contacted Faucet Direct I was not even offered a solution to this problem. I was told I would have to contact DecoLav (the maker of product) directly.

I ordered this cabinet from Faucet Direct and expect service after the sale from them.I will NEVER order from them again!

Dear Customer,

My name is Jaurele Roberts and I specialize in customer satisfaction for

We were very sorry to hear that your DecoLav medicine cabinet arrived with defects and for the lack of assistance you received when you contacted us for support. We work hard with our vendors to ensure all items shipped are showroom-quality and I regret that this was not the case for your order. Above all, we strive to take care of our customers by providing reliable and dedicated service. This absolutely includes help after the sale and I'm so sorry no solution was offered when you called us.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your order experience in more detail and provide the assistance you deserve. Please call me directly at (800) 375-3403 ext. 774 or contact me by email at I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Jaurele Roberts