I ordered a bathtub from Faucet Direct on October 3rd.It was a special order item and required 8-12 weeks for delivery.

I received an email that it would be delivered January 4. I received several subsequent emails pushing the date back further and further. Finally I called and asked why they keep pushing the date back and was told that if a product does not come in they automatically do that. Apparently the dates in their emails have no relationship to actual delivery dates.

That was bad enough but since then I have been told by a customer service representative on three separate occasions that the tub was "on the truck" and I should be getting tracking information shortly. I just received another email and delivery has been pushed back to another random date (February 11th). The product has not shipped despite their representations to the contrary. Do not use this store!

Their customer service is not only poor, they just make things up. This is the last item needed for my new house and will cost me hundreds if not thousands of dollars to have tile, plaster, and plumbing contractors remobilize to install this tub after the completion of all other construction.

In a brand new custom home this was my only complaint and not coincidentally the only thing I did not source locally.Spend the extra few dollars and buy local from somebody who actually cares about their customer.

Comments

Chico, California, United States #605269

My name is Jaurele Roberts and I specialize in customer satisfaction at FaucetDirect.com.I want to apologize for the continued inconvenience that this bathtub order has caused for you.

The majority of of the products we sell are shipped directly from the manufacturer, and we rely on them for updates regarding availability and shipping status. It's never our intention to upset or mislead our customers in any way and I am very sorry that the information we have been providing you has not been accurate. Your order is a priority to us and I would be happy to discuss your experience in more detail.

You may contact me directly at 800-375-3403 ext 774 at anytime.Thank you.